Starting off with the most important question – “Why WooCommerce loyalty points plugin for your store?” Well, WooCommerce loyalty points plugin helps eCommerce stores increase engagement and thereby gain more loyal customers. The more the number of loyal customers your WooCommerce store has, the better will be your sales numbers & revenue be in the long run.
So, If you are reading this, then it’s pretty sure that you are looking out for some of the best WooCommerce loyalty points plugins for your WooCommerce store. This is why we’ve come up with best in the industry customer loyalty rewards plugins in this read, listed out with their features & pricing.
5 Best WooCommerce Loyalty Points and Rewards Plugin
- Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce – Flycart
- YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin
- WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards
- WooRewards – Loyalty and Rewards Program for WooCommerce
- Beans – Loyalty Program Plugin
Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce is one of the best WooCommerce loyalty plugins you can find. Developed by Flycart, Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce helps stores to reward their customers with loyalty points when they do specific actions. Also, the loyalty points plugin comes with an inbuilt referral program which gives additional incentive to loyal customers. Below mentioned are some of the key features that make this plugin one of the best.
- Reward customers with loyalty points when they do actions like purchasing, creating an account, writing a review, referring friends or for customer birthdays and more.
- A fully customizable mobile-friendly widget that helps customers find your rewards program easily.
- Exercise usage restrictions by letting customers redeem their loyalty points partially/fully during their next purchase.
- Inbuilt referral program with a unique referral link for each customer. Reward both your customer and their referral with loyalty. Also, track referral program performance with a unique dashboard.
- Set customer conversion rates and expiry dates for loyalty points.
- One stop dashboard to view all your store details – points awarded, points redeemed, view customer details for a particular timeline and more.
- Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce helps increase retention, average order value and order frequency on your store.
Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce suits stores for all sizes. Store owners who have less or no experience with reward programs before can also get started with ease due to the clean and easy to use UI this plugin has.
Another WooCommerce loyalty points plugin you can make use of is YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin. YITH loyalty points plugin is quite popular among the store owners and has features more or less to Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce plugin. Below mentioned are some of the most important features of YITH points and rewards plugin.
- Reward customers with points when they sign up, do a product review and when they purchase for a set value.
- Send notification emails to customers when they use or receive loyalty points as a reward.
- Set threshold values to redeem loyalty points, set custom expiry date for loyalty points, set loyalty points conversion rate and do more.
- Options to nullify loyalty points for canceled or refunded orders.
- Options to enable/disable free shipping when a customer purchases by using loyalty points.
YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin is being used by a lot of store owners to date. But on the other hand, this loyalty points plugin is compatible only with WooCommerce stores.
If there’s one thing that WooCommerce Ultimate Points & Rewards loyalty plugin is known best for, it is its customer activity tracking system. A loyalty points plugin should help you know & understand how customers at your store are making use of their loyalty points without any hassle. And WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards plugin does just that. Here are a few other features of this loyalty points and rewards plugin
- Rewards customers with gift points when they do specific actions like signing up, writing a product review and more.
- Options to let customers purchase new products through loyalty points.
- Custom conversion rate for loyalty points. Also, manually set expiration date for loyalty points.
- Notify customers about reward points via emails. Also, automatically send reminder emails a week prior to points expiry.
- Options to update loyalty points manually by store owners and more.
WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards plugin is just another loyalty points plugin. If you are looking for a highly sophisticated loyalty points plugin that’s completely reliable and easy to use on the go, you should think twice before choosing WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards.
Developed by Long Watch Studio, WooRewards is a loyalty points plugin well known for its dashboard that’s easy to use. Also, an intuitive interface that helps store owners manage customer activities easily makes WooRewards one of the most popular loyalty points plugin. With WooRewards, you can
- Create custom WooCommerce loyalty programs for your store customers.
- Multiple ways for customers to earn reward points. Choose the one that’s best for your store.
- Introduce new leveling systems where the customer has to achieve targets to unlock new levels and gain corresponding rewards.
- Motivate customers to do repeat purchases by giving them badges and loyalty points.
- Display relevant information to your customers by using shortcodes.
Though one can download the free version of WooRewards from the WordPress repository, most of its features are available only in the paid version.
Beans is another loyalty points plugin users should definitely try. Named Liana, this loyalty rewards plugin has more than 20 different incentive programs store owners can use to reward loyal customers. With this rewards plugin, you can
- Reward customers with loyalty points when they purchase a product, or when it’s their birthday, or when they write a product review and more.
- Send notifications to customers about points balance and expiry dates.
- Send customized emails and make sure your brand identity is never left out.
- Integrate with WoooCommerce & Shopify.
Though store owners face a bit of disturbance with this loyalty plugin especially during times of WordPress system upgrades, their dedicated customer service helps customers out every time they face an issue.
Though there are a lot of best WooCommerce plugins around, Loyalty points and rewards plugin is a must if you are looking forward to increase customer retention rate and credibility in your store (speaking of increasing credibility, here are 5 ways to increase your online credibility). Because loyal customers is what helps your store gain consistent revenue in the long run.
Above mentioned are some of the best WooCommerce loyalty program plugins you should consider using for your eCommerce store. Remember, the more loyal customers you have, the better it is going to be for your store in the long run.