Digital Marketing and Social Networking companies are focused on developing creative strategies that create a lasting impact on potential clients. They help brands become visible on the digital spectrum and reach their target audience through digital tools. Without a doubt, the world of marketing is continuously evolving, and for that reason, most companies look for Digital Specialization Centers that have the necessary resources to execute digital strategies and campaigns on social networks and other platforms.
Before choosing the company that will manage your campaign, it is essential to know the years of experience they have in the market, the competency of their work team, and their portfolio of frequent customers. However, these points are usually very complex, as there are other additional characteristics that we must take into account first before making the final decision.
1. Certified personnel with digital experience who can perform multiple functions.
One of the characteristics of Digital Marketing and Social Networking Companies is that they do not need to have a large staff that handles their day to day business. What we should be looking for is a capable team of certified professionals with digital experience who can perform multiple functions simultaneously.
- community Manager should have excellent creative writing skills and knowledge in design platforms, art direction, photography, and video editing. They should also know how to handle Facebook and Instagram Ads platforms efficiently.
- Google specialists are highly valued in the digital field due to their ability to read analytical data. One of the primary tasks is capturing SEO web traffic through the use of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics. A good Google specialist should also be a good copywriter, as they will be given the responsibility to create text ads for search marketing. They need to make attractive, persuasive, and creative headlines to capture organic traffic from search engines like Google.
- Experts in Inbound Marketing are mostly responsible for the content, both on social networks and the website. These professionals must be knowledgeable in the field of SEO. Their job consists of tasks such as but not limited to: Management of Google Ads and Analytics platforms, search and management of keywords, and content management, on platforms like WordPress and Bloggers. In addition, they should also have knowledge in design, so that they can effectively solve problems when managing content.
- The designers should have the ability to think creatively when creating content and publications on social networks and ad sales platforms. Additional skills include creative writing because often the reason for success lies in the written content, most of which help drive traffic on different digital platforms.
2. A digital specialist who takes specialized digital marketing courses
A digital specialist must continuously participate in specialized digital marketing courses to gain more experience and of course, updated certification. These certifications or specialties will enable them to manage their contractors’ and clients’ projects efficiently.
For each specialty, there are different types of certifications, because in some cases, the professional must not only know about Social Networks but also about managing an online community. The key is to stay relevant and up to date on all of the digital platforms.
On the other hand, becoming a certified Google Partner can build trust between customers and the company. Running a search engine campaign and achieving positive results is the main objective of most companies to the better a specialist is, the better. Digital Marketing professionals should always be up to date in order to achieve competitiveness in the digital world.
3. Real-time results of ongoing social media campaigns
Previously, in Traditional Marketing, it was common to use focus groups as a market research tool. This is where an aspecific group of people will give their opinions freely about an issue, theme, advertising piece, among other things. The result from the focus groups would help devise how an advertising campaign is executed, which after the culmination of the campaign would show if the results worked efficiently.
In contrast, Digital Marketing frequently works with digital analysts that are also known as web analysts. Their main objective is to ensure that the strategies that have been implemented in the virtual platforms work as expected. In addition, they can see the results of the current campaign in real-time, which allows the company to change and rethink the advertising campaign if need be.
It is in real-time where these companies use qualified personnel to understand the most relevant KPIs in a digital campaign. These professionals have Google Analytics and Google Adwords Certifications courses that help them understand the dynamics of every or all-digital campaign.
4. They must have certifications from companies specialized in digital marketing
An agency backed by Google proves that it is aware of the new trends in the digital world. For that reason, these entities must have specialized certifications in digital marketing. Requesting the services of a company that is a Google Partner ensures competency, reliability, and trustworthiness.
It is worth mentioning that in order to become a Google Partner, you need to have a minimum monthly investment budget, which indicates that you have clients that bet on this company. This also shows that you additionally have the necessary experience to manage a digital campaign. Advertising agencies use different tools such as Firmick, Socialbaker, SproudSocial, Likealyzer, Hubspot to create and analyze efficiency in the work they’re doing.
5. They should know how to work with a flexible budget
While all digital marketing companies initially offer a series of standardized services, they should also know how to manage a flexible budget given to them by the client. It should be noted that when advertising agencies are starting, they are more flexible than when they are already consolidated.
Digital marketing agencies with more staff provide alternative plans and solutions to their clients, which can directly mean that the client can increase their budget if they plan to generate revenue through multiple sources, for example, Instagram and Facebook.
6. Efficient and assertive communication with the client
Digital Marketing allows informational immediacy with the client, since thanks to these digital platforms, data is generated in real-time, allowing the client to see the results obtained online. This is due to the large volume of information and data processing provided to them via social networks that achieving efficient and assertive communication with the client becomes easy. Normally, this data can be shared virtually via email or telephone.
7. That the agency be a Strategic Partner
When you are looking for a digital advertising agency, do not look for a company that only provides you with marketing services but an agency that is your Strategic Partner. You can work together to meet their needs and achieve a common goal, generate more income and achieve sales objectives. It is not just about providing a specific service to the customer, but rather about providing an efficient solution to improve the company’s productivity.
It’s about participating creatively in the sales processes of customers. The more sales you generate, the more investment you make in the company to meet your sales objectives, because as we have seen, the higher the results, the greater the budget allocated to the advertising agency.
There is no doubt that digital marketing has opened new doors and has allowed us to have a greater reach. Currently, social networks have a leading role in the business world. That is why it is very important that a digital marketing agency has all these characteristics.
On the other hand, if you want to learn to manage, administer and develop creative and interesting content, we recommend you to take a Diploma in Social Media, where you will be able to create strategies and increase your sales.